首页 > 笑话 > 论文的英语笑话
论文的英语笑话
笑话

2023-09-26 01:00:00

关于论文的英语笑话

  It's a fine sunny day in the forest, and a rabbit is sitting outside his burrow, tippy-tapping on his typewriter. Along comes a fox, out for a walk.

  这是一个阳光灿烂的晴朗日子,森林里一只小兔子坐在洞穴外,在打字机上敲敲打打。这时一只散步的狐狸走了过来。

  Fox: "What are you working on?"

  狐狸:“你在做什么呢?”

  Rabbit: "My thesis."

  兔子:“写我的.论文。”

  Fox: "Hmmm. What's it about?"

  狐狸:“唔,是关于什么的?”

  Rabbit: "Oh, I'm writing about how rabbits eat foxes."

  兔子:“噢,我在写兔子是怎样吃掉狐狸的。”

  Fox: "That's ridiculous! Any fool knows that rabbits don't eat foxes."

  狐狸:“你太搞笑了吧!谁都知道兔子不吃狐狸。”

  Rabbit: "Sure they do, and I can prove it. Come with me."

  兔子:“兔子当然吃,我能证明的。跟我来。”

  They both disappear into the rabbit's burrow. After a few minutes, the rabbit returns, alone, to his typewriter and resumes typing.

  它们一起消失在兔子的洞穴里,几分钟后只有兔子独自出来了。它回到打字机前继续敲打。

  Soon, a wolf comes along and stops to watch the hardworking rabbit.

  很快,一只狼走了过来,停下看着兔子奋力工作。

  Wolf: "What's that you're writing?"

  狼:“你在写什么呢?”

  Rabbit: "I'm doing a thesis on how rabbits eat wolves."

  兔子:“我在写论文,关于兔子如何吃掉狼。”

  Wolf: "You don't expect to get such rubbish published, do you?"

  狼:“你不会指望这种垃圾论文被发表吧!”

  Rabbit: "No problem. Do you want to see why?"

  兔子:“能发表,你想知道为什么吗?”

  The rabbit and the wolf go into the burrow, and again the rabbit returns by himself, after a few minutes, and goes back to typing.

  兔子和狼一起进了洞穴,而兔子又一次独自走了出来。几分钟后它继续打字。

  Inside the rabbit's burrow: In one corner, there is a pile of fox bones. In another corner, a pile of wolf bones. On the other side of the room, a huge lion is belching and picking his teeth.

  兔子洞穴里:一个角落里是一堆狐狸骨头,另一角落里是一堆狼骨头。而另一侧是一只狮子,它边打着饱嗝,边剔着牙齿。

  It doesn't matter what you choose for a thesis subject.

  论文的题目选什么无关紧要。

  It doesn't matter what you use for data.

  你用什么作为例证数据也无关紧要。

  What does matter is who you have for a thesis advisor.

  真正重要的是:你的论文导师是谁!

上一条 下一条
类似笑话
热门笑话
其他人在看