首页 > 笑话 > 英语笑话阅读带翻译
英语笑话阅读带翻译
笑话

2024-12-14 01:00:00

英语笑话阅读带翻译

  笑话来源于生活,却又可以让我们的生多些欢乐、开心,现在,一起来开心爆笑下。

  阅读带翻译篇一:

  Make a Wish!

  许个愿吧!

  Every morning on his way to work, a business man passed a house where he saw a woman beating her looy on the head with a loaf of bread.

  每天早晨一位商人在上班途中都会经过一户人家,他总是看见一个女人用一条面包打她儿子的头部。

  But on this particular day, he noticed that she was hitting him with a piece of chocolate cake.

  但今天却比较特别,他发现她正用一块巧克力蛋糕打他的头。

  Unable to restrain his curiosity, he rang the doorbell and the woman answered.

  他忍不住好奇,便按了那户人家的门铃。女人听了铃声,出来开门。

  "Madam, I couldn't help but notice that every day you beat your child with a loaf of bread. . . "

  “这位太太,每天经过这里我都忍不住会注意到你用一条面包打你儿子……”

  "That's true ."

  "那倒是不假……"

  "And yet today I observed that you were hitting him with a piece of chocolate cake.

  "可是今天我却看见你用一块巧克力蛋糕打他。"

  “Well, today's his birthday. ”

  “今天是他生日嘛。”

  英语笑话阅读带翻译篇二:

  A politician was out on the Indian reservation displaying his sympathy for the oppressed Native Americans. He addressed a gathering of the people.

  一位政客抵达一处印第安人居留地向居住在该区被压迫的原住民表达他的关切之情。他向一群民众发表演说。

  The plight of your tribe has always been close to my heart," said the politician.

  “我一直切身到你们的穷苦困境,”政客说。

  "Umgwalagwala , "responded the audience enthusiastically.

  “安瓜拉瓜拉!”群众热烈欢呼。

  I shan' t rest until greater efforts are made on your behalf.

  “不为你们争取更多的福利,我个人绝不会松懈。”

  "Umgwalagwala," they responded more loudly.

  “安瓜拉瓜拉!”群众反应更为热烈。

  "And I personally guarantee that you will all be accorded full and equal civil rights. "

  “此外我愿个人保证你们将被赋予完全及公平的公民权利。”

  "Umgwalagwala," shouted the tribe.

  “安瓜拉瓜拉!”整个部落的人都叫喊起来。

  The politician was pleased with his reception and asked for a tour of the reservation. Soon, he and his guide were standing next to a fenced enclosure.

  对这样的接待,政客感到非常高兴,因此他要求游览该居留地,不久他和向导就走到一处封闭的篱笆围墙。

  "And what is this used for?" asked the orator.

  “这是做什么用的?,’政客问道。

  "oh, this empty now, but before we keep bulls in here. "

  “喔,现在空无一物,但以前我们在这里养牛。”

  "I see," said the visitor, and was planning to enter the enclosure.

  “原来如此,”政客说着准备进入篱笆内。

  "Hey,you better not go in there,You likely step in a lot of umgwalagwala."

  “嘿,你还是不要进去的.好,否则你可能踩到很多的安瓜拉瓜拉。”

  英语笑话阅读带翻译篇三:

  Aren't Kidss Wonderful ?

  小孩子实在了不起!

  Mother got on the train with Little Johnny and Little Ronny.

  妈妈和小强尼、小罗尼一起搭乘火车。

  Little Johnny was full of questions, as usual: "What's an emergency brake, Mommy?"

  小强尼一如往常问东问西,“妈咪,什么是紧急煞车?"

  “Why did that policeman ask to see our tickets?"

  “为什么那位警察叔叔要看我们的车票?"

  "Why can't I lean out the window?" etc.

  “为什么身体不能伸出窗外?"等等诸如此类问题。

  His mother was becoming ever more exasperated.

  妈妈实在忍不住要发脾气了。

  Finally, Little Johnny asked, "What was that last station we stopped at, Mommy?"

  最后小强尼又问:“妈咪,刚刚火车停靠的是哪一站?”

  "I don't know, Johnny, and will you please stop pestering me? I'm trying to read. "

  “我不知道,强尼,你可不可以不要烦我,我正在看书呢!”

  A few minutes of silence passed. Then Johnny said, "It's too bad you don't know what station that was, 'cause that's where Little Ronny got off."

  一阵安静后,强尼说:“真糟糕,你竟然不知道罗尼下车的那个车站。"

上一条 下一条
类似笑话
热门笑话
其他人在看