英语笑话区别
When I take a long time, I am slow.
我做事情花了长时间,是效率低;
When my boss takes a long time, he is thorough.
老板做事情花了长时间,是深思熟虑。
When I don't do it, I am lazy.
我没有做完事情,是懒惰;
When my boss doesn't do it, he is too busy.
老板没有做完事情,是太繁忙。
When I do something without being told, I am trying to be smart.
没有人告诉我的事情我做了,是自作聪明;
When my boss does the same, that is initiative.
老板做了同样的`事情,是首创
When I please my boss, I am ass-kissing.
我取悦老板,是献媚;
When my boss pleases his boss, he is co-operating.
老板取悦他的老板,是合作。
I do good, my boss never remembers.
我干得好,老板从来不会想起;
When I do wrong, he never forgets.
我干得不好,老板从来不会忘记。