简短有翻译的英语笑话
总能让我们在捧腹大笑的时候顺带了学一些英语知识,快一起来看看简短有翻译的英语笑话
简短有翻译的英语笑话(一)
看这只死去的小鸟
A brunette and a blonde are walking along in a park one morning.
一天早晨,一位黑人女人和一位金发女郎正走在公园里。
Suddenly, the brunette notices a dead bird.
突然,黑人女人发现了一只死去的小鸟。
"Awww, look at the dead birdie," she says sadly.
“哦!看这只死去的小鸟。”她悲伤地说。
The blonde stops, looks up into the sky, and says, "Where? Where?"
金发女郎停下了脚步,她抬头望着天空,问道:“哪,在那?”
简短有翻译的英语笑话(二)
我认为我是一只鸡
Psychiatrist: What's your problem?
精神病医师:你哪里不舒服?
Patient: I think I'm a chicken.
病人:我认为我是一只鸡。
Psychiatrist: How long has this been going on?
精神病医师:这种情况从什么时候开始的?
Patient: Ever since I was an egg!
病人:从我还是一只蛋的时候开始。
简短有翻译的英语笑话(三)
我想你嫁给农夫琼斯
Old Farmer Johnson was dying.
老农约翰逊就要死了。
The family was standing around his bed.
他的家人都站在床边。
With a low voice he said to his wife: "When I'm dead I want you to marry farmer Jones."
他声音低沉地对妻子说:“我死后,我想你嫁给农夫琼斯。”
Wife: "No, I can't marry anyone after you."
妻子说:“不,在你死后,我不能嫁给任何人。”
Johnson: "But I want you to."
约翰逊:“但我希望你这么做。”
Wife: "But why?"
妻子:“为什么?”
Johnson: "Jones once cheated me in a horse deal!"
约翰逊:“因为琼斯曾在一笔贩马的交易中欺骗了我。”