首页 > 笑话 > 带翻译的儿童英语笑话故事
带翻译的儿童英语笑话故事
笑话 故事

2024-06-17 01:00:00

带翻译的儿童英语笑话故事

  儿童英语二:认错

  John is not a "good" student. He always sleeps in the class. Today he sleeps again.

  约翰并不是个“好”学生。他总是在上课的'时候睡觉。今天他又睡着了。

  “John!” Teacher says angrily.

  “约翰!”老师生气地喊他。

  “What? What’s wrong?” John is awaken.

  “什么?出什么事了?”约翰醒了。

  “Why do you make a face? It’s classroom. Look! Everyone is laughing.” Teacher says.

  “你为什么要做鬼脸?这是教室!看看!同学们都在笑!”老师生气地说。

  “No one is laughing.” Other students whisper.

  “没有人在笑呀。”其他同学小声地嘀咕。

  “No, it’s not me. I was not making a face. I was sleeping.” John fells upset.

  “不,不是我。我没有做鬼脸。刚才我睡着了。”约翰感到不安。

  “Um. Not bad. You can admit your fault. You are still a good boy.” Teacher is satisfiedwith it.

  “嗯,还不错。你承认自己的错误,还是个好孩子。”老师为此感到满意。

 

  儿童故事一:那不是我的狗

  A woman walks into a pet shop and sees a cute little dog. She asks the shopkeeper, “Does your dog bite?”

  一个妇人走进一家宠物店,看见一只很可爱的小狗。她问店主:“你的狗咬人吗?”

  The shopkeeper says, “No, my dog does not bite.”

  店主说:“不,我的狗不咬人。”

  The woman tries to pet the dog and the dog bites her.

  于是这个妇人试着抚摸小狗,可是小狗却咬了她。

  “Ouch!” She says, “I thought you said your dog does not bite!”

  “哎哟!”妇人说,“我想你刚才还说你的狗不咬人。”

  The shopkeeper replies, “That is not my dog!”

  店主人回答说:“那不是我的狗。”

上一条 下一条
类似笑话
热门笑话
其他人在看