开心英文笑话带翻译
会讲笑话的人都是有好人缘的人,所以我们要多亲近一些笑话大王们。现在小编也来当笑话大王啦!小编给大家收集整理了带翻译开心英文笑话,一起来笑笑,收集好人缘吧!
篇一:开心英文笑话带翻译
安瓜拉瓜拉
A politician was out on the Indian reservation displaying his sympathy for the oppressed Native Americans. He addressed a gathering of the people.
一位政客抵达一处印第安人居留地向居住在该区被压迫的原住民表达他的关切之情。他向一群民众发表演说。
The plight of your tribe has always been close to my heart," said the politician.
“我一直切身到你们的穷苦困境,”政客说。
"Umgwalagwala , "responded the audience enthusiastically.
“安瓜拉瓜拉!”群众热烈欢呼。
I shan' t rest until greater efforts are made on your behalf.
“不为你们争取更多的福利,我个人绝不会松懈。”
"Umgwalagwala," they responded more loudly.
“安瓜拉瓜拉!”群众反应更为热烈。
"And I personally guarantee that you will all be accorded full and equal civil rights."
“此外我愿个人保证你们将被赋予完全及公平的公民权利。”
"Umgwalagwala," shouted the tribe.
“安瓜拉瓜拉!”整个部落的人都叫喊起来。
The politician was pleased with his reception and asked for a tour of the reservation. Soon, he and his guide were standing next to a fenced enclosure.
对这样的.接待,政客感到非常高兴,因此他要求游览该居留地,不久他和向导就走到一处封闭的篱笆围墙。
"And what is this used for?" asked the orator.
“这是做什么用的?,’政客问道。
"oh, this empty now, but before we keep bulls in here. "
“喔,现在空无一物,但以前我们在这里养牛。”
"I see," said the visitor, and was planning to enter the enclosure.
“原来如此,”政客说着准备进入篱笆内。
"Hey,you better not go in there,You likely step in a lot of umgwalagwala."
“嘿,你还是不要进去的好,否则你可能踩到很多的安瓜拉瓜拉。”
篇二:开心英文笑话带翻译
I Want to Get Out
A bar owner locked up his place at 2 a. m. and went home to sleep. He had been in bed only afew minutes when the phone rang." What time do you open up in the morning ?" he heard anobviously inebriated man inquire.
The owner was so furious, he slammed down the receiver and went back to bed. A fewminutes later there was another call and he heard the same voice ask the same question. "Listen," the owner shouted ,"there's no sense in asking me what time I open because Iwouldn't let a person in your condition in..."
"I don't want to get in," the caller interjected. "I want to get out."
我要出去
在凌晨两点,酒吧店主锁了店门,回家睡觉。他刚躺下几分钟,这时电话响了。“你早上几点营业?”他听到一位明显已醉醺醺的男子的声音。
店主非常气愤,砰地一声挂上电话又上床去睡。几分钟后又有一个电话,他听到还是那个声音问同样的问题。“听着,”店主嚷道,“不要问我什么时候营业,因为我不会让你这种人进……”
“我不是想进来,”那人打断他的话,“我要出去。”
篇三:开心英文笑话带翻译
听到那样真令人难过
A foreign visitor touring the great American West came across an Indian with his ear pressed tothe ground.
一位外国游客到美国大西部游览,碰到一个印第安人把耳朵紧贴在地上。
"What are you listening for?" heasked.
"你在听什么呢?"他询问道。
"Stagecoach pass about half hour ago.
“一辆马车半小时前曾经过这里。”
"How can you tell?"
“你怎么知道呢?'’
"Broke my neck. "
“我的脖子被撞断了。”