首页 > 笑话 > 附翻译英语笑话简短
附翻译英语笑话简短
笑话

2024-07-25 01:00:00

附翻译英语笑话简短

  多看可以长寿。看到有趣的带翻译英语笑话,你就会笑了,这样什么烦心事就没有了,下面由YJBYS小编为您整理的英语笑话。

  两个笨贼

  Two robbers were robbing a hotel. The first robber said, "I hear sirens. Jump!" The second one said, "But we're on the 13 th floor!" The first one screamed back, "This is no time to be superstitious!"

  两个盗贼在一家旅馆偷东西。第一个说:“我听到警报响了,快跳吧!” 第二个说:“但是我们现在在第13层啊!” 第一个尖叫着回敬他:“都什么时候了,还这么迷信!”

  结婚的花费

  A little boy asked his father, "Daddy, how much does it cost to get married?"

  小男孩问他的父亲:“爸爸,结婚要花多少钱?”

  His father replied, "I don't know, son, because I'm still paying for it now."

  他的父亲回答说:“儿子,我不知道,因为我现在还在为它付账呢。”

  理发师

  Harry: "My big brother shaves every day."

  哈里:“我哥哥每天都刮脸。”

  Henry: "My brother shaves fifty times a day."

  亨利:“我哥哥每天刮50次脸。”

  Harry: "Is he crazy?"

  哈里:“他疯了吗?”

  Henry: "No, he's a barber."

  亨利:“没有,他是一名理发师。”

  年少无知

  Jimmy is three years old.

  吉米3岁了。

  One day, he was gazing out of the window when the night fell. He suddenly shouted, "Mum, mum, come close the window!"

  一天,他正在窗口观望,夜幕降临。他突然喊道:“妈妈,妈妈,快来关窗!”

  "Why? It's not cold, sonny."

  “为什么?天不冷呀,宝贝。”

  "Yes, mum, but the night will come inside."

  “是的,妈妈,可黑夜会进来。”

  快速靠岸

  A guy I know was towing his boat home from a fishing trip to Lake Huron when his car broke down. He didn't have his cell phone with him, but he thought maybe he might be able to raise someone on his marine radio to call for roadside assistance. He climbed into his boat, clicked on the radio and said, "Mayday, mayday." A Coast Guard officer came on and said, "State your location." "I-75, two miles south of Standish." After a very long pause, the officer asked, "How fast were you going when you reached shore?"

  在休伦湖钓完鱼后,我的一个朋友开车拖着他的船回家。路上车坏了。 他没带手机,不过,他想,也许他可以通过海事无线广播来请求公路援助。 于是,他爬到他的'船里面,启动了无线装置,喊道,“求救,求救”。一名海岸护卫队警官作出了回应,“报告你的位置”。“I-75号公路,Standish的南面两英里”。沉默了好一会之后,警官问我的朋友,“你的船靠岸时开得有多快?”

  冰箱里的小兔子

  A lady opened her refrigerator and saw a rabbit sitting on one of the shelves, "What are you doing in there?" she asked.

  一位女士打开冰箱门,发现一只兔子坐在其中的一层隔板上,就问它:“你在那里做什么?”

  The rabbit replied, "This is a Westinghouse, isn't it?"

  兔子回答:“这是Westinghouse对不对?”(Westinghouse,西屋电气公司)

  The lady confirmed, "Yes."

  女士确认道:“没错。”

  "Well," the rabbit said,"I'm westing."

  兔子说:“那就对了,我就是要往西边去。”

  Rabbit: Are you sure this bottle of special carrot juice will cure me?

  兔子:你确信这瓶特制胡萝卜汁能治好我的病?

  Doctor: Absolutely. No rabbit ever came back for another.

  医生:当然咯,凡是喝过的兔子没有一只来要第二瓶的。

  Baby Rabbit: Mommy, where did I come from?

  兔宝宝:妈咪,我是从哪儿来的呢?

  Mother Rabbit: I'll tell you when you're older.

  兔妈妈:等你长大点再告诉你。

  Baby Rabbit: Oh, Mommy, please, tell me now.

  兔宝宝:噢妈咪,现在就告诉我吧,求您了。

  Mother Rabbit: If you must know, you were pulled from a magician's hat.

  兔妈妈:如果你一定要知道,那我告诉你你是从魔术师的帽子里被拽出来的。

上一条 下一条
类似笑话
热门笑话
其他人在看