首页 > > 让人喷饭的英语笑话
让人喷饭的英语笑话
笑话

2024-08-31 01:00:00

让人喷饭的英语笑话

  笑话来源于生活,却又可以让我们的生多些欢乐、开心,现在,一起来开心爆笑下。

  让人喷饭的一:

  A Bad Impression

  一个坏印象

  My husband and I are both writers. During dinner conversations, we often tell our childrenabout our working days. It wasn't clear how much they absorbed until one day I overheard myseven-year- old, Lucy, cry out in frustration at her five-year-old sister, Charlotte, "You, you...you editor!"

  我丈夫和我都是作家。晚夕谈话中,我们经常给孩子们谈到我们的工作。没人清楚他们听懂了多少。直到有一天,我偶然听到七岁的女儿卢希烦恼地向她五岁的妹妹喊道:“你,你----你这个编辑!”

  让人喷饭的.英语笑话二:

  Expensive Advice

  昂贵的建议

  The doctor finally reached his table at a dinner, after breaking away from a woman who soughtadvice on a health problem.

  大夫在打发走了一个就健康问题向他咨询的妇女之后,最后来到餐桌上。

  "Do you think I should send her a bill?" the doctor asked a lawyer who sat next to him.

  “你认为我应该向她收费吗?”大夫问坐在身边的一个律师。

  "Why not?" the lawyer replied. "You rendered professional services by giving advice."

  “有什么不应该?”律师答道,“你通过提建议提供了职业性服务。”

  "Thanks," the physician said. "I think I'll do that."

  “谢谢,”大夫说道,“看来我得这么做。”

  When the doctor went to his office the next day to send the bill to the woman, he found aletter from the lawyer. It read:

  第二天当大夫去办公室给那位妇女写账单时,他收到律师的一封信。信中写道:

  "For legal services, $50."

  “请付法律服务费50美元。”

  让人喷饭的英语笑话三:

  But the teacher cried

  老师哭了

  The six-year-old John was terribly spoiled.

  六岁的约翰娇生惯养。

  His father knew it, but his grandma doted on him. He hardly left her side. And when he wantedanything, he either cried or threw a temper tantrum. Then came his first day of school, his firstday away from his grandmother's loving arms.

  他的父亲知道这一点,可他的祖父母仍然宠着他。这孩子几乎寸步不离他的祖母。他想要什么不是哭,就是闹。他第一天上学才离开祖母的怀抱。

  When he came home from school his grandma met him at the door.

  约翰放学了,他奶奶在门口接他并问道:

  "Was school all right?" she asked, "Did you get along all right? did you cry?"

  “学校怎么样?你过的好吗?哭了没有?”

  "Cry?" John asked. "No, I didn't cry, but the teacher did!"

  “哭?”约翰问,“不,我没哭,可老师哭了。”

  让人喷饭的英语笑话四:

  A man tried to get a job in a stage show.

  一个人想在一个舞台剧中找份工作。

  "What can you do?" asked the producer.

  “你能干什么呢?”负责人问。

  "Imitate birds," the man said.

  “模仿鸟儿,”那人说。

  "Are you kidding?" answered the producer, "People like that are a dime a dozen."

  “你在开玩笑吧?”负责人答道,“那样的人一毛钱可以找一打。”

  "Well, I guess that's that." said the actor, as he spread his arms and flew out the window.

  “噢,那就算了。”那名演员说着,展开翅膀,飞出了窗口。

上一条 下一条
类似笑话
热门笑话
其他人在看