首页 > 笑话 > 英语小笑话短文带翻译
英语小笑话短文带翻译
笑话 短文 英语笑话

2024-10-01 01:00:00

英语小笑话短文带翻译

  当听别人说笑话的时候觉得不大好笑,还会觉得冷很冷,可是自己看的'时候,却笑到不行,你有这样的经历么?以下的英语短文带翻译,希望能让你欢乐笑不停。

  篇一:英语小笑话短文带翻译

  A foreign visitor touring the great American West came across an Indian with his ear pressed to the ground.

  一位外国游客到美国大西部游览,碰到一个印第安人把耳朵紧贴在地上。

  "What are you listening for?" he asked.

  "你在听什么呢?"他询问道。

  "Stagecoach pass about half hour ago.

  “一辆马车半小时前曾经过这里。”

  "How can you tell?"

  “你怎么知道呢?'’

  "Broke my neck. "

  “我的脖子被撞断了。”

  篇二:英语小笑话短文带翻译

  Learning to Share

  学习共同分享

  Johnny divided a piece of pie into two pieces, kept the bigger piece for himself and gave the smaller piece to his sister.

  强尼把一块派一分为二,把大的留给自己,小的给他妹妹。

  "Hey," said his sister, "if I'd divided the pie, I would have kept the smaller piece for myself. "

  “嘿,如果是我来分那块派,我会把小的留给我自己,”妹妹说

  "Well, that's what you got, so what are you complaining about?"

  “你不是分到小块的吗,还抱怨什么呢?”

  篇三:英语小笑话短文带翻译

  Make a Wish

  许个愿吧!

  Every morning on his way to work, a business man passed a house where he saw a woman beating her looy on the head with a loaf of bread.

  每天早晨一位商人在上班途中都会经过一户人家,他总是看见一个女人用一条面包打她儿子的头部。

  But on this particular day, he noticed that she was hitting him with a piece of chocolate cake.

  但今天却比较特别,他发现她正用一块巧克力蛋糕打他的头。

  Unable to restrain his curiosity, he rang the doorbell and the woman answere .

  他忍不住好奇,便按了那户人家的门铃。女人听了铃声,出来开门。

  "Madam, I couldn't help but notice that every day you beat your child with a loaf of bread. . . "

  “这位太太,每天经过这里我都忍不住会注意到你用一条面包打你儿子……”

  "That's true ."

  "那倒是不假……"

  "And yet today I observed that you were hitting him with a piece of chocolate cake. ',

  "可是今天我却看见你用一块巧克力蛋糕打他。"

  “Well, today's his birthday. ”

  “今天是他生日嘛。”

上一条 下一条
类似笑话
热门笑话
其他人在看