首页 > 笑话 > 幽默英语笑话 翻译
幽默英语笑话 翻译
笑话

2023-08-15 01:00:00

幽默英语笑话 翻译

  幽默 翻译一:

  Who was fighting?

  谁在打架?

  Mother: Freddie, why is your face so red?

  Freddie: I was running up the street to stop a fight.

  Mother: That's a very nice thing to do. Who was fighting?

  Freddie: Me and Jackie Smith.

  妈妈:弗雷迪,你的脸为什么那么红?

  弗雷迪:我刚才在大街上跑,为的是阻止一次打架。

  妈妈:你做的对,谁和谁在打架。

  雷迪:我和杰克·史密斯。

  幽默英语笑话 翻译二:

  A boy begs his father to get him a Christmas tree this year.

  一个孩子求他爸爸,说能不能今年为家里准备一棵圣诞树

  Each year, the boy asks and the father tells him, "I don't want to pay for it."

  小男孩每年求他爸爸得到的`都是同样的回答“我可不想为一棵树付钱。”(这个爸爸肯定不是基督教徒,而且还非常抠门)

  But the son kept begging. Unable to bear his son's whining, he picks up his axe one day and heads out of the house.

  但是小男孩不放弃的一直祈求,终于有一天,他爸被他的哀求折磨得受不了,他拿起一把斧子,直接冲出了门。

  Thirty minutes later he returns with a great big Christmas tree. "How did you cut it down so fast?" his son asks.

  30分钟后,他爸爸带着一棵超大的圣诞树回到了加。他儿子问:“你怎么会砍得那么快?”

  "I didn't cut it down," the father replies.

  他爸爸回答到:“我不是砍的”

  "I got it at a tree lot."

  “我是从一个圣诞树销售中心拿的”

  "Then why did you bring an axe?"

  “那你为什么还要带把斧子去呢?”

  "Because I didn't want to pay."

  “因为我不想付钱”

  幽默英语笑话 翻译三:

  Things Have Been Okay

  一切都正常

  A young couple were becoming anxious about their four-year-old son, who had not yet talked.

  一对年轻夫妇有个儿子,已经四岁了,还没有开口说话,他们对此深感焦虑。

  They took him to specialists, but the doctors found nothing wrong with him.

  他们带他去找专家诊治,但医生们总觉得他没有毛病。

  Then one morning at breakfast the boy suddenly blurted, Mom, the toast is burned.

  后来有一天早上吃早餐时,那孩子突然开口了:妈妈,面包烤焦了。

  You talked! You talked! Shouted his mother.

  你说话了!你说话了!他母亲叫了起来。

  I'm so happy! But why has it taked this long?

  我太高兴了!但为什么花了这么长的时间呢?

  Well, up till now, Said the boy, things have been okay.

  哦,在这之前,那男孩说,一切都很正常。

上一条 下一条
类似笑话
热门笑话
其他人在看